In accordance with art. 13 of Law Decree No. 196/2003 – “Personal data protection code” (hereinafter referred to as “Code”), the President, the Vice-President and the Councillor of the Association Cagliari Holidays, in their capacity of “Holder” and “Controller” of personal data, are obliged to provide you with information concerning the use of your personal data.
2.Source of the personal data
The collection of your personal data is performed by recording the data provided by you, as interested person, at the time of publication of a comment or a request of information concerning the services provided by the web portal.
3.Purposes of personal data processing
The personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Publish your message in the comments to articles, to enable you sending message to report facts and opinions, where you may add any information considered interesting for the public, while respecting the dignity and honourablitily of third parties, and in accordance with the laws in force;
- Contact the user who has requested information on the services provided by the portal.
4.Mode of personal data processing
With respect to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data is performed through information, telematics or manual systems, using logics strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, however, so as to guaratee the security and confidentiality of data.
5.Optionality of data transmission
The transmission of data is optional but, in case of failure of transmission, it will not be possible to publish your message in the comments, or requesting information concerning our services.
6.Categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed, or who may come to acquire knowlege thereof in their capacity of appointed person or controller
Your data might be known exclusively by the administrators and moderators of the website, specifically designated as owner of the treatment. Exclusively for the purposes provided at paragraph 3 (Purposes of personal data processing).
7.Rights of the subject
Finally, we hereby inform you that the legislative requirements concerning the personal data protection, provides the interested individual with the opportunity to exercise specific rights, based on the information provided by art. 7 of the “Code” reported herein:
1. The interested subject is entitled to obtain confirmation on the existence of personal data relating to him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in a comprehensible form.
2. The interested subject is entitled to obtain information concerning:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and modes of their processing;
- the method applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
- the identifying details of the data controller, of the persons in charge and of the appointed representative in accordance with art. 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data might be disclosed, or thay may come to know in their capacity of appointed representative in the territory of the State, as representative or appointed executive.
3. The interested subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or integration of data, when interested;
- the cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including those that need not be retained for the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed;
- the confirmation that the operations referred to in letters a. and b. and their content, were brought to the attention of those to whom the data had been disclosed, except the case where such fulfilment reveals itself as impossible, or implies the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
4. The interested subject is entitled to fully or partially object:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of the concerning personal data, although pertaining to the purposes of data collection;
- to the processing of concerning personal data, for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales material, or for the completion of market research, or for commercial communication.
8.Owner and Manager of data processing
The cookies are files which allow an easier surfing and increased ease of use of the Website.
These files, consisting of text lines, are used to perform automated authentication, session reports and storage of user-specific information when accessing the Website.
Most browsers do accept cookies automatically, but it is possible to visit the Website also without allowing the cookies to be saved on the hardisk, through the dedicated option in your browser, or to delete the cookies at any time.
To find out how to perform these operations, you are invited to refer to the manual of the browser in use, informing you, however, that not accepting the cookies, may limit the functions accessible via our Website.
The software procedures and the IT system dedicated to internet websites operation acquire, during normal operation, some data, whose transmission is implied in the use of the Internet communication protocols. These data are not collected to be associated to specific subjects, but, by their own nature, through processing and matching with the data held by the Owner or by Third parties, may allow to identify the user.
These type of data include the IP address or domine name of computers used by the user which connect to the Website, the URL (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the output file, the numeric code identifying the status of the response provided by the server (successful, error, etc.and other parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the user.
These data might be used by the Owner only to obtain anonymous statistical information concerning the use of website, so as to detect the pages preferred by the users, with the purposes of providing more tailored contents and to monitor the correct operation. The data might be used to assess liability in case of hypotetical computer crimes against the Website.